Monday, February 11, 2008

Floating Rain

A quick shake out of the legs tonight in the kind of rain that hovers.  25 minutes easy as dinner was cooking.

In more fun news, it looks as though I am finally going to be able to convince people to join together to form an ENDURrun relay team.  This will be great for me as I will get to see more friends this summer, and it will be great for the ENDURrun because it will expose more people to this amazing event.

Just a short update tonight, but thanks to everyone who has sent positive notes my way.  I recognize that I am being a little whiny about the past couple of races.  I think that the grayness of the skies is settling in my psyche.  

 

1 comment:

jnuh said...

The new Vampire Weekend record will help alleviate the February/Winter blahs.

Trust me.